View Single Post
Old 07/18/05, 11:44 AM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

This is from Ray Calderon the only guy who can make PRC decent apparently, in reference to what Ray knows from Bruce about Omega not having a human body on display.
Quote:
Yeah, and he and Greg are kind of annoyed at the backlash, considering they did what they could with the budget given. Look at it this way - we KNOW that hiring an actor was not an option. So it was bound to be only a guy in a suit. They rolled with it and were creative with it. A cop out would have been going the Phantom Ranger route and just making it someone who's identity we would NEVER know. I don't think anyone wants to go through that again.

The idea of an alien was tossed around (as we saw in the original press release), but I gotta say, I give them props for making it Sam. How often in PR are throwaway characters brought back like this? It definitely surprised me. If you guys are going to give Bruce a hard time over inter-series continuity, at least give him props for the intra-series continuity.
Instead of going the Phantom Ranger route he went the Blue Senturian route. Warrior from the future with a message who stays and helps out, fights in a giant robot. At least it is a "human" this time instead of a 'Robocop'.

Yes I know Robocop started out human, doesn't matter still a robot.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote