View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 09:03 AM   #13
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

Chapter 13 project irone force and natascha2000 android body
The solar ranger came at home after their adventure in sting grove with the old rangers which started the legend waaren good she tomorrow values the next day I against kelly and I was waker already more earlier than they and zat behind my pc. were with my project irone busy force ranger power were with the suits busy nine colours those were save and blue and yellow and black and green and wink and silver and applied and purple there were totally 27 suits 3 for each ranger I built the suit in 3d programme with current techniques them was cool their strength source was the fire stones which I and the other solar ranger have found enough for 27 suits and 27 swords
The suits had been based of metal on irone man but the suit existed from 2 parts leather suit with helmet of metal or the helmet help lijkte on moter or pilot or ninja mask or other type mask and helmet and 2 suit were of metal in learning suit zat micro electronica that give to the ranger service to everything with its voice 2 the suit had been made of loose parts of metal but these under parts had been made to the maaten of the ranger therefore were appropriate to persies the suit had a list of weapons in its head up posting and other system funkties in the helmet and each suit of the ranger was differently bewapens and saw differently but each ranger krijg total 3 suit same colour but is of the then the other one and by that you more suits krijg prevent also the battliser acivatie code at
Appearance each ranger have 3 batliser vogues first receive you key card and weapons also the other 2 by the new suits in their computer memory stands part of large code and each code part is also a code for weapons or batliser upgrade the ranger choose themselves what them with
Code does its 2 possible present wouw they kelly that becomes cool certainly they I this way you the suit wants test values yes hears they them if they are safe to be used after natural treasure the machiene built the prototiepe suits 27 total and the key cards I teste them that is people none angry was possible
And kelly test the weapons and the extras by means of a fighting with what clones which I had made and hergeprogrameerd and the test was sukses full and kelly weet you idea true we the other suits are possible verstoppelen no not real meschien our new friends, however, the old rangers
Yes well idea I rang tommy oliver on he took with its name with dr oliver he tommy here thomas
He thomas aid necessary yes with good keeps location for new ranger power 2 locations gladly these power have than one ranger more suit but the power are it same the fire stones
To be strength source weet you yes hear locations our zord bay in sting grove cool this way you other
Ranger bels this way that we can transport regulate and 2 location tommy yes a cave in the valley
Of the gods nicely thank and zord can be brought also zord bay under yes they tommy
Cool I will build them doei they thomas doei they tommy and I empty the tel. and built
The zords to be 3 planes 3 cars and 3 hovercrafts natascha2000 were with its body busy
And that became nicely but want consider them there as a woman there from therefore early them to the female ranger
Or she of 1 or their twin zus can become and that could ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote