View Single Post
Old 02/21/12, 06:39 AM   #8
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

I guess another advantage to having less teams is that we will see them more often. Gokaiger tended to change into the more recent Heroes rather then the older ones. Really, I only saw the Goranger and J.A.K.Q Suits maybe 3-4 times each throughout the series. With only 20 series to choose from, we will most likely be seeing alot more of the earlier PR Suits.

Quote:
Not to mention it's possible they'll keep our "Silver Ranger" having 3 grand powers for his zord which means it kind of eliminates those teams being required of a tribute episode.
Hopefully they still do a tribute episode for all of Silver's Keys... Mainly cause of the Fact that One of them will be MMPR! =P It'll actually be interesting to see how they handle the Silver Storyline considering he got those powers essentially in a dream from dead Sentai heroes.

Quote:
In regards to the 5 Dairanger and the pre-Zyuranger teams, I really don't care what they decide to do with them.
And I really don't think its possible to use Dairanger Suits at all. Any footage of them really involves Kibaranger. PR just can't have that. Why go to the point of refilming suits you have never ever used and no-one has ever seen before.

But it will be interesting how they handle the Kibaranger Issue too. I really think Tommy should have maybe a selection at his disposal. Maybe a morpher with all 4 of his Ranger forms attached and he just switches between them. I feel that would solve the problem easily and allow for some of the Sentai Footage to remain intact without dissecting it.

It could probably work with all the people who had multiple Forms. Just have all the Turbo Rangers have a morpher then can morph them both Turbo-Way and Space-Way. Problem solved really.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote