View Single Post
Old 07/10/15, 11:31 AM   #253
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts.

Today's episode was pretty good.

I liked the story with Grimlord having to spend most of the time as Ziktor so he puts Knighttime in charge of his army.

Speaking of whom it was cool to see Knighttime again, and even see him directly fight one of the Troopers if only briefly.

I also liked Bazookabot, and Ravagebot since they were both cool monsters with cool powers.

Especially Ravagebot since he's a Shaider monster who's design focuses exclusively on being scary.

I also got a kick out of all the comedy bits with Ziktor since they showed that outside of his element.Ziktor's actually kind of a wimp.

Which actually more than PR would explain why despite being an asshole with a heart of asshole who the Troopers hate just as much as Grimlord they never suspect he's the same guy.

I think my only problem was that it seemed like they could have had all the Troopers transform at the same time instead of one at a time.

As well as some parts feeling like they were put in as filler.

I can't think of anything that they cut out of the Shaider, and Spielban footage they used except for a fight between Valvios' robot form and the giant spaceship.

And a part where the Gran Nazca's robot form destroyed some spaceships both of which were replaced by the part with the Techno Bazooka.

Though I think they may have shortened the fight with Ravagebot.

Only 6 more episodes left.

Tune in next time for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.

Last edited by Zabitan; 07/10/15 at 12:41 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote