View Single Post
Old 04/01/06, 05:54 PM   #6
Esther
Power Ranger

Default added

i'm adding more..k here it goes

The only thing i hate about being in the Superhero buisiness is that you have to get your hands dirty sometimes..especially in this moment i didn't want to hurt Lex i..wanted to..i guess help him get that wierd armor stuff off him and make sure he doesn't get hurt by me...i scanned the area with my X-ray vision checking if there was any Lead around that i can cover him in...i didn't really find one ..but i know a place where i can get a whole load of lead...I yelled at Lex saying "Hey Chrome Dome!.catch me if you can!" i see his head whip around and smile...he had this look on him telling me that this is gonna be very easy. I flew past a bunch of skyscrapers..and landed in an abandoned warehouse that i flew over a bunch of times ever since i came to Metropolis...it's a big storage warehouse that hold a bunch of things poeple didn't really uise...the most abundant of things was that there was slabs of lead that people just left here just for the heck of it..but i had to use my X-ray vision to find it because they hid in behind a bunch of storage boxes..