View Single Post
Old 11/14/16, 12:53 PM   #4
JNTA123450
Putty Patroller

Default Re: What if the MMPR Rangers stayed through Zeo

Honestly even I would have eventually gotten sick of them. Three seasons max, please.

FYI, I think everyone would have remained the same color, except Zack and Tommy of course, and things would have been mostly the same except a new villain and new powers. There would be no reason for Billy to step down especially since all the rangers have equal tenure in this case, it would be weird. They'd just kick Tommy to the curb again until it's Gold Ranger time since Jason is obviously still the leader (Yay!). Zack would be green, Trini would have a skirt and all would be good.

However, if I was writing the show by Zeo I would have had Billy, Zack, Kimberly and Trini pass the torch to "Rocky", "Adam", "Katherine" and "Aisha/Tanya" respectively while Jason passes his Red Ranger mantle on to Tommy and Billy chooses to stay as tech advisor. Because by then I would have had my fill of the original characters and I'd be ready to see them move on and then we get another three whole seasons with the new cast from Zeo to In Space.
JNTA123450 is offline   Reply With Quote