View Single Post
Old 02/13/16, 03:35 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

After the match Jason, and Tommy once again shook hands, and Jason said “That was good you almost had me there”. Tommmy begrudgingly admitted “Yeah you too.”, and Jason went to his friends. Trini cheered “That was awesome”.

Jason was a little surprised “But I didn’t win”. Trini explained “It’s not about whether you win or lose it’s the honor, and dignity in which you compete that matters” Jason nodded “Yeah you’re right”. Jason was confused though. “There’s just one thing I’m curious about”. Jason said.

Zack asked curiously “What’s that?”. Jason answered with another question “Did that guy seem the least bit familiar?” Billy answered “They did say he was from Crossworld City isn’t that where your cousin Kaitlin, and Trini’s uncle Tao live?”.

Jason gave it some thought, and shrugged “Maybe this Tommy guy trained at his dojo”. He changed the subject “All right guys I gotta hit the showers but I’ll meet you guys later” Trini said “Bye”, and Zack said “See you later man”, and everyone left except Kimberly who just stared at Tommy who was still practicing.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote