View Single Post
Old 03/10/15, 08:00 PM   #123
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts.

Today's episode was a weird one for me because I liked it for a lot of the right reasons but I also enjoyed it for all the wrong reasons as well.

I thought the message was okay since it wasn't just "don't play video games, and watch tv ever" it was just "hey do other stuff besides just video games, and tv"

I just thought it was weird that we're supposed to believe Ricky is a couch potato yet he actually liked the obstacle course even before the Troopers flat out told him the message.

And even then it seemed like it wasn't so much Ricky didn't want to do anything but video games, and tv as much as he just didn't know they were other things besides them.

I think it's also because especially with Ryan's monologues you'd think it was because Ricky wanted to get into sports but wasn't good at them.

Or something like what we saw with Percy, and Combax where neither of them wanted to train because they both thought that they were already good at it.

I also liked Combax since he had a neat design with his camouflage pattern.

I also liked the parts with the competition because it was funny to see all the various antics of the mutants.

My only gripe is that even with just a Metalder monster they still cut out stuff.

Only 9 more episodes until the Season One finale

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote