View Single Post
Old 01/06/15, 01:38 PM   #32
TMZhero
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Update on MMPR Pilot

'm glad these 'on set' photo's show is nothing at all. It shows someone, who may be the director named staring at a camera, another picture of another unrelated place, then a third picture that very oddly has the person taking pictures of weapons.

Thats the thing. When you post pictoral proof, you lead with actually showing the actress in question, I don't know, filming with the director. or the director shooting at a funeral. or the actress at a funeral. Why the hell would someone have three pictures, one of which conveniently showing weapons of crap quality?

Oh, and the third image of different photo quality than the others... but damn is it trying to look similar by making everything cast in shadow from someone's garage or basement.

This is totes real y'all. I'm calling it now. This has proven it to me and no in any way completely and utterly dis-proven earlier statements made. This is going to be great.

Also, more fan films need to straight up kill off Trini. Come on, the actress passed away and it'd honor her death. I can't wait for the MMPR movie to have the new Tommy just walk up to jason and be all

Tommy: " Yo, did you hear Trini died?"
Jason: " Woah man, that is horrible..."
Tommy: I know right? Anyays, time to be ranger and shit!"
Jason:... No seriously. This horrible man. I can't believe you just told me like this... I have a test in an hour, I... i'm not going to be able to concentrate... even worse, how are we going to tell the others? Does Zordon know? Does her family know? Tommy... this ... this changes everything! I'm going to need to go see a counselor or something..."
Tommy: "I just tweeted it to everyone! Yeeeeaaahhh"
Jason: "... I regret this friendship..."
TMZhero is offline   Reply With Quote