View Single Post
Old 12/15/14, 04:07 PM   #4
Todd Oliver
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Todd Oliver
Default Re: I love the Disney seasons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I didn't like DinoThunder. Hated how they brought Tommy back. I always thought Tommy hogged too much of the spotlight. Especially when he became White Ranger. He was okay in season 1. But everything became too much about him in season 2. I was actually happy in Turbo when he left. Just took too much focus off the rest of the team.

When rumors came out that he was coming back I groaned. I thought for sure they had to be fake. "Forever Red" was bad enough. When we got that first commercial for him I knew I was going to hate DinoThunder. Luckly he didn't stick around for long. Having him back for a bit in Super Megaforce is another reason to hate the season. Hopefully thats enough. Let JDF focus on MMA. Nothing against him just don't like the character.
Really? I loved DinoThunder and loved having Tommy back. He is my favorite character. I actually stopped watching for a few years when Tommy left. "Countdown To Destruction" brought me back. Went back and watched Space since Andros reminded me of Tommy.
Todd Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote