View Single Post
Old 06/12/12, 05:39 PM   #19
LePage
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers 2013 News - (Bad News For Gokaiger Fans)

Comic Con and Power Morphicon:

Quote:
Comic Con

Saban Brands will be promoting Power Rangers 20th Anniversary in style at Comic Con! Fans that are attending this event will get the opportunity to check out the upcoming Power Rangers Megaforce teaser. The Cast The Cast Members of Power Rangers: Super Samurai will make an appearance at the event. Bandai and Mattel will be promoting Power Rangers: Samurai collectibles. Mattel will show off the 20th anniversary collectible cars. Did you pre-order the Shout! Factory Box Set? Shout! Factory will be selling exclusive copies of the 40-DVD Box Set for attendees. These DVDs are currently available for pre-order on TimeLife.com. Saban Brands will be hosting fun activities and exclusive giveways at the event.

Power Morphicon

I contacted the Saban Marketing team about Power Morphicon on the initial registration day. I informed them that this would be THE venue to promote the anniversary to their fans. Today, I learned that they have been working with Scott for a MEGA presence at Power Morphicon. My hat goes off to the Scott and the PMC Team for providing this awesome opportunity. When I heard this, I immediately remembered how awesome the original Morphicon was with Bandai’s presence. The Cast Members of Power Rangers: Samurai will attend the event. There is no confirmation on whether the Cast Members of Power Rangers: Megaforce will be at Power Morphicon. Saban Brands plans to make a few major announcements, including the Power Rangers Megaforce teaser. Register today for Power Morphicon!
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote