View Single Post
Old 05/27/12, 06:05 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever..... episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by harold17 View Post
A new Forever Red would be nice 10 seasons after Wild Force, and let Cole lead the mission as the oldest red ranger that was in the previous FR. Jack could use a time machine since in 10 years he still wouldn't be in SPD.

This wouldn't work anyways since from Wild Force and on, rangers lose their powers forever after their last battle (probably won't happen in SPD though).

I expect something special to celebrate PR's 15th anniversary, you better do something REALLY cool Disney!
I know this user isn't here anymore even if he was even here in the first place however I do want to comment on some of his post.

Indeed, a new "Forever Red" would be nice however if it wasn't an option to get all Reds back then I think they should just go from Wild Force until the Red in whatever the current season is. The leader of the mission among those should be either Nick or Scott.

Also a Ranger losing their power doesn't matter. All Wild Force have to do is go back to the Animarium to get their Morpher back.

With Ninja Storm, it's been shown their powers can be explained away. They did it with them explaining away the Sentinel Knight restoring Tori's powers. Same thing with Dino Thunder. They did the same situation with Kira.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote