View Single Post
Old 12/06/11, 01:41 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The RPM /Samurai Team up

You do have a point. It was an original idea.. but my whole problem with that is because now it opens up the chance of any season not being in the current continuity. If Tzachor wanted to, he could make it so that only MMPR-Galaxy was in 1 continuity then Lightspeed-Wild Force would be in another continuity then the Disney-Kiwi seasons would be in another continuity and Samurai would be in another continuity. It basically opens up a whole can of worms that could definitely end up happening. Tzachor could even make it so that none of the seasons are even in continuity with one another. Sure, some of them have teamups and such but I don't believe Tzachor really cares.

Also you do have a point about if RPM was in the current continuity then the future would be set in stone however that would automatically wipe SPD out because their year was 2025 and aliens were actually living peacefully with humans even before that year considering you could see Aliens harassing Z when she was little. I don't know how old she would have been in the flashback but at best it probably would have been maybe 2015 or something like that or maybe even 2011.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote