View Single Post
Old 01/18/11, 08:39 AM   #7
Chris3123
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
Thats right I want to start a campaign to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves in some shape or form. Phase one is building VR Troopers Online into a massive database for the show. Phase 2 is getting this board populated with lots of VR Fans. Then from there, discussing ideas on how to get the show back on the air. This could invovle emailing tv executives and toy companies. Let them know that we want VR Troopers episode to be seen on tv again.
I suppose it's possible for whoever owns the rights to it to get the reruns showing again. But they'd probably need a lot of convincing.

Quote:
Let them know that we want VR Troopers toys again ( whether you collect toys or not this would be good for the franchise).
The franchise? The franchise is dead. It has been for over a decade now.

Quote:
It would also be cool to see some new VR Troopers Project be made.
It would be. But so would a million dollars being dropped on my doorstep.

Quote:
All this is a tall order. It will take a lot of time and patience.
You could say the same for my million dollars.

Look, getting the reruns shown again, that's certainly possible. But new VR Troopers? You should focus your energies on something that could actually happen.

Really, the time for this would have been about ten years ago. You can't wait 14 years and expect them to suddenly be interested in bringing back the franchise.