View Single Post
Old 09/25/08, 09:43 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMan View Post
i made emma lahana mad at me cuz she didn't like me telling her that she didn't deserve the title of power ranger cuz of the way she was treating her fans online and how i told her that pr basicly shows little kids to give people second chances (refering to any ranger who was evil at one point in time). lol. she hates me for that so that's y i think she's not on her forums anymore so i have to watch what i say overthere cuz one toe out of line, and i'm gone! lol.

that came from her eyeshine name i copyed and i copyed all of the lahana forums posting anyways
No, Emma left Lahana Forums because it was poorly run. The members weren't kept in check and a lot of in fighting ran wild. The board needed good moderators from the beginning. But boards like that usually have a short shelf life anyway. PR cast sites don't usually last more then a few years. Plus Emma would have probably moved on anyway.

I don't want to see you and Shiela fighting on this board anymore. Its over, Lahana Forums is part of Rider Power now and its a whole new era. Most people here don't even know what you guys are talking about anyway. So I want both of you to let this go.

This is nothing personal against you guys. I just don't want to see the fighting continue here. For the best interest of the board. As a matter of fact I am going to close this thread. You both are welcome to post here as much as you want. Just stay out of trouble. It doesn't matter who started it. Thank you.