View Single Post
Old 07/29/08, 08:22 PM   #157
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

This was a fine way, to begin a new adventure! Some pretty average to semi-awesome fight scenes, mixed with a little cheesy dialog, but still played out to be a good episode.

Okay, when Casey first entered Dr. Jennings office...how in the world could he tell the eye was an Iguanas? I mean, her back was faced AWAY from Casey to where, basically no one could see the eye. Need I have to mention...All. The. Eyes. Look. The. SAME. ??? Yeah, that was kinda of a low score in my book. In that same scene, I was trying to imagine Jennings becoming the Dolphin Ranger...but no, just no. I couldn't picture it out right.

Moving onto Dai Shi revealing his Zakado to Grizzaka, that was completely bad***. I'm sorry, I just had to give Dai Shi his props for taking back his throne. He totally made Grizzly look like weakling. That still doesn't mean I don't like Grizzly, because he gave the ranger's the beating later on in the episode. That was ONE of the best fights, this season.

As for the ending the battle/Zord fight, I have no idea how Casey suddenly posses all these Tiger-tastic abilities, but IF this is the beginning of some Casey development..."Hooray!" for Casey. It's about time. Anyhow, "Arise the Crystal Eyes" as I said above, was a nice way to begin a new adventure in Jungle Fury. 4/5. I'm really looking forward to, the Spirit Ranger arc.