View Single Post
Old 05/27/08, 05:32 PM   #4
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

As a kid, I remember seeing very few episodes of Power Rangers at my baby sitters house. Not merely enough to understand the full history however. When I was about 11 or 12, I saw two or three episodes of LR on the ABC channel, and I had no idea it still came on, lol.

In the later half the WF season (around the Forever Red team-up to be exact), I started really getting into Power Rangers. It was when I saw the Ninja Storm promos when I finally made up my mind to start watching Power Rangers all the way. It felt really good because I was old enough to understand the stories, characters, etc. Nowadays, as PRangerX stated, the storis are lot more profound (at times too profound for children). That's why, regardless of Kalish distractions and decrease in episodes, I try my best to enjoy what I get. I missed out on a lot of great opportunities as a kid, so this is my way of catching up.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote