View Single Post
Old 04/02/02, 10:57 PM   #34
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

ftp.jacklynes.com when that was up and running had the teamup movies.

As for videos......... the tokusatsu website had some, but I can't remember the address for that. Ask over at PRC, people over there will definitely know.

Quote:
if ya feel the need to express such thoughts on the board, now get this, START YOUR OWN THREAD...hmm?
Yes, because its really worth taking someone's post, and then starting a whole new thread just to reply to it
-
Firstly, would just make the whole board's flow stop, and secondly, even all these idiots didn't keep giving me something to reply to, then it wouldn't happen would it? hmm? Think about that, as you think "why the hell do I come to this board??"
-
Half the fun of message boards is that you cn talk about anything. Think about it. If every single post kept to the first topic, this place would be so boring. There wouldn't be nearly as many posts, and it wouldn't be as much fun as it is.
-
If you want this board to become the boring, no post place that it once was, then by all means, go and create a board of your own. You'll see how well sticking to "subject" all the time works.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote