Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Dragon Shield Wearers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7889)

Mini Man 06/08/06 03:47 PM

Dragon Shield Wearers

Should any of the other rangers (white excluded) have worn the dragon shield at some point. I know this was probably down to no sentai footage for it but Im sure Saban could of figured something out as a way for the others to wear it at points.

Post your thoughts and comments about this here.

MattEmily 06/09/17 03:52 PM

Re: Dragon Shield Wearers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini Man (Post 66482)
Should any of the other rangers (white excluded) have worn the dragon shield at some point. I know this was probably down to no sentai footage for it but Im sure Saban could of figured something out as a way for the others to wear it at points.

Yes I definitely think this should've been done I mean it would've been awesome to see Kimberly, Billy or even Trini wearing the shield and it's sad that they never got the opportunity but footage requirements wouldn't have prevented this since they had shot original footage of Zack wearing the shield I just don't remember if we saw the original footage or if they had just decided to keep the original Zyu2 footage since it was better quality.

Kimberly Hart 06/10/17 11:40 PM

It would have been interesting to see Komberly wear it.

Decepticon 06/11/17 08:55 AM

I think all the Rangers should have had a chance at some point.

Kimberly Hart 06/18/17 10:40 PM

Kimberly looked cool in it