Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Krispy Kreme Movie Spoilers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7821)

Knights of Ren 03/28/17 03:35 PM

Krispy Kreme Movie Spoilers

Anyone else think they went too far with the Krispy Kreme stuff?

Massive Ego 03/28/17 03:40 PM

Re: Krispy Kreme Movie Spoilers

This was the only thing that I hated about the movie. And the rest was so good that it didn't matter to me all that much.

Superstatler 03/28/17 03:54 PM

Its just capitalism. A lot of movies have product placement. The TV show is made for product placement.

PRangerX 03/28/17 07:57 PM

It wasn't as bad as I thought when I heard critics and fans talk about it.

Todd Oliver 03/28/17 08:06 PM

It was pretty silly but it wasn't a big deal.

MattEmily 04/01/17 02:09 AM

I didn't mind it too much except for when Rita was busy eating something in the place while Goldar was busy destroying the area right outside of it.

PRangerX 04/01/17 10:58 AM

At least it was a quick scene. I was expecting it to be long and drawn out. Plus its believable because she had no idea what a doughnut was.

Goldar's Revenge 04/02/17 01:21 PM

Except the hammered it throughout the whole third act. If them would have just made the joke in the interrogation scene and then had that brief scene of Rita eating the donut, it would have been one thing..But they kept mentioning Krispy Kreme throughout the whole third act. It became very jarring and unnecessary.

White Spandex Rules 04/03/17 08:12 PM

It was pretty dumb..It made me want to go buy drunken donuts just to spite Krispy Kreme.

Polly Want A Megazord 04/06/17 09:53 PM

These are the kinds of jokes I expect out of Power Rangers so I am not surprised. Product placement also doesn't bother me since PR has always been a toy commercial.