Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Ranger Powers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6654)

Lord Vrak 04/04/15 07:19 AM

Power Ranger Powers

We know Ranger teams are powered by the morphing grid. But we have seen Ranger teams have additional plwer sources like the Power Coins, Zeo Crystal, Quasar Sabers, Dino Gems, ect....So does the morphing grid share the power with these other power sources?

PRangerX 04/04/15 07:23 AM

Re: Power Ranger Powers

This is just me. But I have always liked to think that you link a power source to the Grid itself to create Power Rangers. This is why the Animarium Worriers and Mystic Worriers of the past weren't Power Rangers. Their powers were later connected to the morphing grid so their heirs couls be Power Rangers. The Ancient Samurai obviously connected to the grid during their lifetimes. So I would say the grid and power source goes hand in hand. But thats just how I like to think of it.

Adam White Tiger 04/04/15 07:24 AM

But what about the man made powers? Lightspeed And Overdrive? Did they just connect to the grid only?

Everyone Loves Rocky 04/04/15 10:06 PM

I think the power coins were made from the morphing grid. The Zeo Crystal was probably powered by the grid.

MattEmily 04/05/15 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Vrak (Post 54072)
We know Ranger teams are powered by the morphing grid. But we have seen Ranger teams have additional plwer sources like the Power Coins, Zeo Crystal, Quasar Sabers, Dino Gems, ect....So does the morphing grid share the power with these other power sources?

Yes I do think every team has been linked to the Morphing Grid even RPM although in their universe Dr. K called it the Bio Field.

Kilobyte 04/05/15 03:58 PM

There must have been Rangsr teams in the RPM universe since we saw an Overdrive helmet in "History".

Massive Ego 04/05/15 04:00 PM

Only because the producers were too lazy tk build an original helmet.

Captain Codfish 04/05/15 04:11 PM

It would have been way too expensive for a throwaway scene. Especially for a season that already had budget issues. Not to mention the time and effort it would take.