Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Redo Team-Ups 4: "Once A Ranger" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5711)

RoboRanger1996 12/06/14 09:59 PM

Redo Team-Ups 4: "Once A Ranger"

Now, here is the final installment of "Redo Team-Ups." Now I know what you guys are thinking: Why am I including an Anniversary teamup and not "Forever Red" with all of it's goofups? Well, "Forever Red" was more of a favorite episode with the fanbase(including myself) and "Once A Ranger"...while some liked it(mostly with the return of Adam), most people seem to detest this episode for focusing on the present team, continuity errors(mainly Thrax), and an ill-picked team. So my question to you guys is, what would you have done differently to "Once A Ranger" or a 15th Anniversary teamup? Brainstorm away!

PRangerX 12/07/14 12:18 PM

Re: Redo Team-Ups 4: "Once A Ranger"

Id give more focus to the old Rangers. Thrax would be the restored Lord Zedd. Who would seek to unite the various villain factions to form a new alliance of Evil.

MattEmily 12/07/14 03:15 PM

Re: Redo Team-Ups 4: "Once A Ranger"

I agree with more focus to the old Rangers but I don't agree with Thrax being the restored Zedd.
I think they should have just made Thrax seem a little older than what he appears so you can kind of explain him away as being a lost son of Zedd and Rita's which is why Rita was kind of afraid of Zedd when he first appeared.