Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Deker /Cole (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3400)

PRangerX 03/15/11 04:20 PM

Deker /Cole

We all know that Richard Medina is voicing the Deker. Medina of course played the role of Cole Evans in Wild Force. Do you think Deker is going to end up being Cole? I know some people are thinking that Cole is possessed by Deker.

TaJaDoru 03/15/11 04:25 PM

RE: Deker /Cole

Personally, I'm hoping that it's Cole falling into the influence of the Sanzu River and became an unwilling member of the crew, not remembering any of his past. It would give Deker a lot more depth, a better storyline, and a different direction then being just a straight up copy of Shinkenger.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/24/11 01:35 AM

If all you have to suggest that Deker is Cole, then I like to make the suggestion that Marah of NS & Cassidy Cornell of DT are the same person, they are both played by the same actress.

ciaranred 03/24/11 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaJaDoru
Personally, I'm hoping that it's Cole falling into the influence of the Sanzu River and became an unwilling member of the crew, not remembering any of his past. It would give Deker a lot more depth, a better storyline, and a different direction then being just a straight up copy of Shinkenger.

I agree with TaJaDoru on this one, though i liked dekers story in shinkenger, it would be too dark for samurai and if they want to establish a connection between wideforce and ignore diseny then they should use Takudoru idea. because it would be suitable for the lighter tone they are going for.

Crimson Soul2 03/30/11 05:37 PM

Establishing Deker and Cole as the same person would be a perfect way for Saban to further continuity between older seasons and Samurai. Honestly, it would be a wasted oppurtunity on Saban's part if Deker wasn't Cole. Hopefully Tzachor is able to suck up his pride enough to allow the Deker storyline to not be an exact copy of Shikenger's Juzo.

Digifiend 03/30/11 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade
If all you have to suggest that Deker is Cole, then I like to make the suggestion that Marah of NS & Cassidy Cornell of DT are the same person, they are both played by the same actress.

lol. Of course they actually met in the team-up.

mbozzo 04/17/11 09:40 PM

Re: Deker /Cole

Considering that Decker is half human and may be older than Cole, it is possible that these two are related in some way. :cool:

Kamen Rider Decade 04/18/11 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 40053)
Considering that Decker is half human and may be older than Cole, it is possible that these two are related in some way. :cool:

Considering that this is a translation of Shinkenger, Deker can't have any descendants in the modern age.

Timefire 04/18/11 11:23 AM

I doubt he is the same guy because of that ....... Tzachor
I wish he is although

PRangerX 04/18/11 06:02 PM

Now that we have had several episodes with him, I highly doubt that Deker is Cole.