Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Diabolico really turn good? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7631)

Captain Codfish 11/15/17 09:05 PM

Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

Yes, thats why I said it was a coincidence. He got the role because he is now a big name actor.

It depends on the franchise. Some use cameos or old actors playing other major roles, some don't. Lost In Space had some old actors come back for cameos in their reboot movie. The Captain in the Longest Yard came back to play the warden in the sequel. Burt Reynolds also came back as a different character. The old movie about Helen Keller had the original actress in the role come back to play the teacher in a remake. Charlton Heston played a different character in the first Planet Of The Apes reboot.

It didn't have to be done. But there is nothing saying Amy Jo Johnson couldn't have played Rita if they wanted.

Putty On The Brain 11/16/17 11:35 AM

I think AJJ as the new Rita would have worked and made a lot of sense.

Bandora's Ghost 11/18/17 11:46 AM

I see no reason why not but Banks did a gooe enough job.

Pretty Kimmy 11/20/17 11:57 AM

I don't see Diabolico turnint good at any point.

I don't see those other characters being evil either. I do think Kim was better than Kat. But not because the replacement Ranger was secretly evil. She simply wasn't evil.

I Love Lothor 11/22/17 06:25 PM

He was just a dull villain for me. Even Astronema was funny a few times.

Karone Zhane 11/26/17 05:52 PM

Diabolico never turned good but all those other characters were good or ended up good.

Cosmic Ranger 11/26/17 06:01 PM

He turned good. Once he realized Bansheera's evil he gave up his own evil ways. He would have left the Rangers in peace if he survived the battle with the demons. He did save Carter in the end. And it wasn't just for revenge.

Wild White 11/27/17 10:02 AM

I don't think he was interesting in being good or helping the Rangers. He just wanted to avenge Loki and get revenge against Bansheera.

Tzachor Era 11/27/17 12:00 PM

I am sure Tzachor had a master plan for this.