Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Diabolico really turn good? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7631)

Bansheera's Revenge 10/29/17 08:08 PM

Re: Did Diabolico turn good?

Good question. I think he always considered himself on the right side. His idea of the right side was just different after his Queen forced him to kill Loki and revealed her true colors. I don't think he was ready to become buddy buddy with the Rangers though. This is why I love the LR villains. They were so complicated.

Blastr Zack 10/29/17 08:18 PM

No he was bad to the bone. He just wanted revenge on Bansheera. Once he was through with her, he would have went back to attacking the Rangers if he could.

Diabolico Rising 10/29/17 10:22 PM

He was never going to join the Rangers. I do think he was less evil than he was in the beginning. He was more at a gray area int the end.

Mesagog Lives 10/30/17 02:00 PM

I am going to say no. He truly cared for Loki but he didn't do anything else for altruistic reasons. His goals just happened to be aligned with the Lightspeed Team at the time.

Changeman Returns 10/30/17 03:49 PM

No because his counterpart didn't turn good in GogoV.

White Spandex Rules 10/30/17 04:47 PM

I think he did turn good. He would have no reason to fight the Rangers without the loyalty to Bansheera. He only wanted to conquer Mariner Bay to rebuild her castle.

PRangerX 10/30/17 07:42 PM

Its actually fitting that it was left vague. But its funny how you could argue Diabolico was the true hero from a certain point of view.

MattEmily 10/30/17 08:18 PM

No I don't think he turned good if he could've I think he would've still fought the Rangers he was just full of anger and hatred due to Queen Bansheera destroying Loki.

PRangerX 11/06/17 08:22 PM

Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

I found an older thread to go with the newer thread, so I decided to merge. Porto is the first post of the second thread .

Turbo Black 11/10/17 07:05 PM

Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

I think he turned good. He no longer wanted to work for Bansheera and saved Carter in the end.