Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Echoes of Evil Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8550)

MattEmily 01/25/18 11:11 AM

Echoes of Evil Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new episode.

VR Master 01/27/18 12:03 AM

Re: Echoes of Evil Episode Discussion

Finally some new episodes.

Massive Ego 01/27/18 05:52 PM

I tried to watch and give the show its millionth chance. But as soon as the fart jokes started... It was just too much for me. Maybe I will try and finish the episode later. But man will that be a chore.

Astro Omega 01/27/18 05:53 PM

So is Madame Odipus the confirmed main villian now? I like that since she was the most interesting villian in Ninja Steel anyway.

Sledge's Bounty 01/27/18 05:55 PM

Sledge sighting!

Man what a surprise seeing Sledge ane his crew again. Its not often that we get cameos like this. But its even more interesting since Dino Charge seems like its own universe. Too bad we couldn't get more of them.

Byron Stinger 01/27/18 05:56 PM

I didn't expect that either. But are they from the altered timeline or the original DC timeline? The whole wormhole thing confuses me.

Massive Ego 01/27/18 05:57 PM

Wait that dumbass Sledge came back? Now I really " can't wait " to finish the episode.

Galvanax Rises 01/27/18 06:01 PM

So is Galvanax coming back or is he really gone?

Astro Omega 01/27/18 06:01 PM

I would say yes but Sledge just made a cameo so who knows.

MMPR Forever 01/27/18 06:03 PM

What a great episode. It waa very fun. Not a big fan of Sledge but it was a creatkve cameo. Ninja Steel continues to be the best take off MMPR has ever had. Its my favlrkte American Toku since MMPR. Even if it would be nice to have a true MMPR season 4. But thats another thread.