Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Could this be the end to the Power Rangers saga? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1680)

matt20052002 12/07/02 08:05 PM

Could this be the end to the Power Rangers saga?

I think that over the 10 years Power Rangers gave us a world of fantasy and adventure, but all sagas end after time. The rangers saga went through many villans, heros, and romances, but the time I believe has come for a good-bye. Let the power protect you, for we as fans have had an awsome ride with the rangers saga.

MiChaos 12/08/02 03:11 PM

I have four words for you - Power Rangers Ninja Storm!

Some believed Power Rangers should have ended at Countdown to Destruction, the end of the so-called "Zordon Era" where one series lead onto the next. The End of the Power Rangers was the end of another era, with PR moving to New Zealand and the closure of MMPR Productions.

We have a third era about to begin, witth another new spin on the PR Universe. Letr us give this a chance before we cast death on our favourite TV series.

May the Power Protect You.

Poweranimals 12/11/02 02:48 PM

Dude, seriously.. I expect Power Rangers to continue another ten years at least.

ForeverBlue 12/17/02 10:18 PM

Power Rangers will always go on forever until whenever Sentai stops. Long live Power Rangers.

MattEmily 11/16/14 07:04 PM

Re: Could this be the end to the Power Rangers saga?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiChaos (Post 29714)
Some believed Power Rangers should have ended at Countdown to Destruction, the end of the so-called "Zordon Era" where one series lead onto the next. The End of the Power Rangers was the end of another era, with PR moving to New Zealand and the closure of MMPR Productions.

We have a third era about to begin, witth another new spin on the PR Universe. Letr us give this a chance before we cast death on our favourite TV series.

May the Power Protect You.

Power Rangers shouldn't end unless we're not alive anymore but even then it will keep on going until kids don't support it anymore that's the bottom line. Kids don't buy the toys they won't make it anymore.

It would have made some sense for the show to end after Space but in a lot of ways it didn't make even sense at all for it to end when it was still going strong.

PRangerX 11/16/14 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 29715)
Dude, seriously.. I expect Power Rangers to continue another ten years at least.

This man was a genius

MattEmily 11/17/14 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 48038)
This man was a genius

shhh... he might hear you.

Goldar's Revenge 11/21/16 01:15 PM

Little did most of us know at the time that Power Rangers was quitely cancelled after Wild Force and would have ended up in the Disney vault if it wasn't for Doug and Ann's pitch for Ninja Storm

Captain Mutiny 11/21/16 01:20 PM

I think at the time we were just getting used to PR being a long running series. At the time it was amazing it lasted for 10 years. Now its showing its staying power beyond what we woukd have thought.

Massive Ego 11/21/16 01:22 PM

In a way it was the end of Power Rangers. Since the show has been terrible since then. Aside from half of RPM.