Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How would the timeline be saved with just Wes? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7386)

Usagi Reborn 10/04/16 11:29 AM

How would the timeline be saved with just Wes?

In the TF finalie we know the Rangers die in original history. When they return to the future they learn that Wes succeeded but died in the proccess. I don't get why pulling the team was even an option? How did Wes stikk succeed without them?

PRangerX 10/04/16 06:54 PM

Re: How would the timeline be saved with Just Wes

That confused me at the time too. I didn't get why pulling the Rangers wouldn't damage the future.

MattEmily 10/04/16 10:53 PM

that's a good question since how could Wes' efforts even do anything to save them and keep the timeline intact if he was killed?

PRangerX 10/04/16 10:55 PM

And if the Rangers aren't there to help like the originally there, it makes it more unlikely.

Usagi Reborn 10/04/16 10:59 PM

It also defeats the whole purpose of sending the TF Rangers back in the first placce. Since they just left Ransik back in time anyway.

Tommy Angel 10/04/16 10:59 PM

This time travel stuff gives me a headache.

Captain Codfish 10/04/16 11:03 PM

For whatever reason the future wouldn't be changed. Alex must have saw that Wes was still able to win without the others. So nothing would change except for the Rangers being alive. I would assume Ransik and Frax would have died too.

Goldar's Revenge 10/04/16 11:06 PM

And then the Rangers return to the future anyway once the timeline is fixed. What ever happened to the making their own destiny. "End of Time " suffered from what a lot of Time Force did. It veered to close to the Sentai and undercut its own original ideas in the process.

Cameron Sensei 10/04/16 11:07 PM

Alex was just being selfish and only cared about saving Jen.

Goldar's Revenge 10/05/16 11:30 AM

Re: How would the timeline be saved with Just Wes?

Alex us the most sympathric character on the show. He got injured in the line of duty and returned to find himself replaced by a doppleganer. Who fell in love with his fiancee . Too it off with the burden of having to preserve the timeline. In the end Alex does whats best and lets Wes be Red. And allows Jen and the team to return to the past to save Wes in the end. And to top it all off loses Jen as his fiancee.