Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Video Game (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=640)

Tendou 10/17/09 12:29 PM

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Video Game

Well then this game was announced a while back. It does not look very good visually(blame Toei for all of their unispired Kamen Rider games), but I have to admit the gameplay is appealing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCsGV...layer_embedded

TokuNoob 10/17/09 01:09 PM

God that looks awesome! But I'm only planning on buying one next gen. console and I can't decide which one! The Wii for KRDK and Godzilla Unleashed or the PS3 for The Last Guardian and Lair?

Tendou 10/17/09 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokuNoob (Post 1159)
God that looks awesome! But I'm only planning on buying one next gen. console and I can't decide which one! The Wii for KRDK and Godzilla Unleashed or the PS3 for The Last Guardian and Lair?

From my personal experience you'll find yourself playing the Wii very little. Mine takes up dust. It just doesn't have great games coming out frequently like the other two. Overall the Xbox 360 and the PS3 have a much better library of games. I'm not going to go into which is better though. Your choice though. Each have their gems.

Gerbil the Sinner 10/17/09 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tendou (Post 1160)
From my personal experience you'll find yourself playing the Wii very little. Mine takes up dust.

Mine sees frequent play.