Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What is your reaction when you see Dairanger and the Pre-Zyus in Super Megaforce? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5365)

Jitterdoomer 11/11/14 08:12 AM

What is your reaction when you see Dairanger and the Pre-Zyus in Super Megaforce?

When I first saw that, I thought it was cool, but right now with constant Pre-Zyuranger suits in the show without explanation, I'm starting to get pissed.

mbozzo 11/16/14 04:49 PM

Re: What is your reaction when you see Dairanger and the Pre-Zyus in Super Megaforce?

How about anger, when I first saw them. Now, I want to see each of these 5 teams get movies about their origins and adventures. :mad:

MattEmily 11/16/14 06:08 PM

Re: What is your reaction when you see Dairanger and the Pre-Zyus in Super Megaforce?

I was very disappointed as well as angry and mad.

PRangerX 11/16/14 10:51 PM

Pretty ironic since those Diaranger suits were lretty iconic in the fandom. There has always been people clamouring for them to use the suits. And they finally do but not in the way people want.

MattEmily 11/16/14 10:57 PM

I never wanted them to be used unless it made sense... how they used Dairanger and pre-Zyu was just lazy and sloppy.