Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why didn't they bring back Adam for DinoThunder? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7773)

Adam White Tiger 02/15/17 08:14 AM

Why didn't they bring back Adam for DinoThunder?

He would have made more sense since he was a former Black Ranger. And was smarter than Tommy. Plus I think he would have been a better character to bring back. Tomny already got a lot of focus. Adam always should have had more than he had.

Raging Phoenix 02/15/17 11:53 AM

Re: Why didn't they bring back Adam for DinoThunder?

Well, from a commercial standpoint, Tommy had a lot more fans back in the day, and would have pulled more "casual" fans back to the franchise. While Adam would have made more sense from a story perspective and the actor has been more engaged with the community, that community is mostly hardcore fans that are watching anyway. Tommy was a more lucrative option, I reckon.

Goldar's Revenge 02/15/17 07:55 PM

Tommy waa brought back because Doug and Ann thought it would be a nice surprise for the fans and good for the franchise. It started out as an idea that was able to become a reality. Adam just wouldn have the same cashe. Besides, he was represented in "Always A Chance" and "Once A Ranger". Someone like Zack didn't even get that.

Adam White Tiger 02/15/17 08:47 PM

I just think the fans deserved to have Adam back. It would have been great to have him back for a whole season.

Rita's Pita 02/15/17 11:39 PM

I like Adam. But he doesn't have the same popularity as Tommy. The fans wanted Tommy back.

Hailey Ziktor 02/15/17 11:41 PM

Tommy was a huge part of DinoThunder. It wouldn't be the same without him.

White Spandex Rules 02/16/17 12:21 PM

The original Rangers are always the most memorable.

Knights of Ren 02/16/17 07:20 PM

I don't see why they would have brought back Adam over Tommy. He had more history with the show. Adam was good but I'd bring back Jason before him.

Lord Drakkon 02/16/17 11:10 PM

Just because he was MMPR Black, doesn't mean he would be a great fit. Tommy was the better choice. I would have wrote him into the season differently though. Tommy being a PHD was a little much.

Ninja Storm Fan 02/16/17 11:22 PM

They should have just kept the Ninja Storm Rangers.