Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Nickelodeon (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Kids' Choice Awards 2016 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7096)

MattEmily 02/07/16 08:18 PM

Kids' Choice Awards 2016

Here's a list of the categories and the nominations and I will also include a list of the ones that I have voted for.

NOTE to save time "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will just be abbreviated to "Agents" and Nickelodeon's Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn show will be abbreviated to NRDD.

Favorite TV Show = Austin & Ally, Girl Meets World, Henry Danger, Jessie, Lab Rats: Bionic Island, The Thundermans.
Favorite Family TV Show = Agents of Shield, Once Upon a Time, Flash, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, The Muppets.

Favorite Male TV Star - Kids Show = Aidan Gallagher (Nicky) from NRD, Jace Norman (Henry) from Henry Danger, Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally, Casey Simpson (Ricky) from NRDD, Jack Griffo (Max) from The Thundermans, Tyrel Jackson Williams (Leo) from Lab Rats.

Favorite Male TV Star - Family Show = Anthony Anderson (Andre "Dre" Johson) from Black-ish, Grant Gustin (Barry Allen) from The Flash, Johnny Galecki (Leonard H.) from The Big Bang Theory, Ben McKenzie (James Gordon) from Gotham, Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper) from The Big Bang Theory, Rico Rodriguez (Manny Delgado) from Modern Family.

Favorite Female TV Star - Kids Show = Debby Ryan from Jessie, Dove Cameron from Liv and Maddie, Kira Kosarin from The Thundermans, Laura Marano from Austin and Ally, Lizzy Greene (Dawn) from NRDD, Zendaya from K.C. Undercover.

Favorite Female TV Star - Family Show = Chloe Bennett (Skye Johnson) from Agents, Kaley Cuoco (Penny H.) from The Big Bang Theory, Sarah Hyland (Haley Dunphy) from Modern Family, Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) from Once Upon a Time, Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May) from Agents, Sofia Vergara (Gloria Delgado) from Modern Family.

Favorite Book = Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know, Maze Runner.

Favorite Video Game = Disney Infinity 3.0, Minecraft: Story Mode, SpongeBob HeroPants, Just Dance 2016, Skylander Superchargers, Super Mario Maker.

Favorite Talent Competition = America's Got Talent, American Idol, Dance Moms, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice
Favorite Cooking Show: Cake Boss, Chopped Junior, Cake Wars. H***'s Kitchen, Masterchef Junior. "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives."

Favorite Movie = Ant-Man, Daddy's Home, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World, Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2, Cinderella, Pitch Perfect 2.

Favorite Movie Actor = Chris Evans (Captain America) from Avengers, Chris Pratt (Owen) from Jurassic World, Robert Downy Jr. (Iron Man) from Avengers, Chris Hemsworth (Thor) from Avengers, John Boyega (Finn) from Star Wars The Force Awakens, Will Ferrrell (Brad Whitaker) from Daddy's Home.

Favorite Movie Actress = Anna Kendrick (Beca) from Pitch Pitch 2, Jennifer Lawrence, Rebel Wilson (Adam) from Pitch Perfect 2, Daisy Ridley (Rey) from The Force Awakens, Lily (Cinderella) from Cinderella, Scarlet Johansson (Black Widow) from Avengers.

Favorite Animated Movie = Alvin and the Chipmunks Road Chip, Home, Hotel Transylvaniai 2, Minions, Inside Out, Peanuts.

Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie = Amy Poehler (Joy) from Inside Out, Jim Parsons (Oh) from Home, Sandra Bullock (Scarlett Overkill) from Minions, Jennifer Lopez (Lucy) from Home, Justin Long (Alvin) from Alvin and the Chipmunks, Selena Gomez (Mavis) from Hotel Transylvania 2.

Favorite Cartoon = Alvin and the Chipmunks, Gravity Falls, Ninjago, Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob, Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball.

Favorite Music Group = Fall Out, Imagine Dragons, One Direction, Fifth Harmony, Maroon 5, Pentatonix.
Favorite Male Singer = Blake Shelton, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, The Weekend.
Favorite Female Singer = Adele, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, Nicki Minaj.

Favorite Song of the Year = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, Adele's Hello, Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out loud, The Weekend's Can't Feel My Face, Drake's Hotline Bling, Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean?

Favorite New Artist = Alessia Cara, Dnce, Omi, Shawn Mendes, Silento, Walk the Moon.

Favorite Collaboration = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, Selena Gomez with her song Good For You, Wiz Khalifa's See You Again, Macklemore's Downtown, Meghan Trainor's Like I'm Gonna Lose You. Skrillex and Bieber's Where Are U Now.

NOTE: H***'s represents a word that I won't post publicly.

MattEmily 02/07/16 08:50 PM

Re: Kids' Choice Awards 2016

Here is a list of the ones that I have voted for however this is my 3rd go-around with this since both the first and 2nd times that I have went through this I was unable to finish it before the board server had logged me out so the ones that I will be listing down below will be the ones that I have voted for during this 3rd voting attempt.

TV Show = Jessie
Family TV Show = Once Upon a Time
Male TV Star - Kids = Ross Lynch
Male TV Star - Family = Rico Rodriguez
Female TV Star - Kids = Dove Cameron
Female TV Star - Family = Sarah Hyland
Book = Harry Potter
Video Game = Super Mario Maker.
Talent Competition = The Voice
Cooking Show = Cake Boss
Movie = Hunger Games.
Movie Actor = Robert Downey Jr.
Movie Actress = Jennifer Lawrence
Animated Movie = Alvin.
Voice from Animated Movie = Selena Gomez with her Mavis voice.
Cartoon = Phineas and Ferb.
Music Group = Fifth Harmony.
Male Singer = Blake Shelton
Female Singer = Selena Gomez
Song of the Year = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood.
New Artist = Alessia Cara.
Collaboration = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood.

MattEmily 02/07/16 11:57 PM

Here are my predictions for who I think will win the Kids' Choice Award Orange Blimp.

The ones that I'm predicting to be the winners will be bolded and colored in purple.

Favorite TV Show = Austin & Ally, Girl Meets World, Henry Danger, Jessie, Lab Rats: Bionic Island, The Thundermans.

Favorite Family TV Show = Agents of Shield, Once Upon a Time, Flash, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, The Muppets.

Favorite Male TV Star - Kids Show = Aidan Gallagher (Nicky) from NRD, Jace Norman (Henry) from Henry Danger, Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally, Casey Simpson (Ricky) from NRDD, Jack Griffo (Max) from The Thundermans, Tyrel Jackson Williams (Leo) from Lab Rats.

Favorite Male TV Star - Family Show = Anthony Anderson (Andre "Dre" Johson) from Black-ish, Grant Gustin (Barry Allen) from The Flash, Johnny Galecki (Leonard H.) from The Big Bang Theory, Ben McKenzie (James Gordon) from Gotham, Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper) from The Big Bang Theory, Rico Rodriguez (Manny Delgado) from Modern Family.

Favorite Female TV Star - Kids Show = Debby Ryan from Jessie, Dove Cameron from Liv and Maddie, Kira Kosarin from The Thundermans, Laura Marano from Austin and Ally, Lizzy Greene (Dawn) from NRDD, Zendaya from K.C. Undercover.

Favorite Female TV Star - Family Show = Chloe Bennett (Skye Johnson) from Agents, Kaley Cuoco (Penny H.) from The Big Bang Theory, Sarah Hyland (Haley Dunphy) from Modern Family, Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) from Once Upon a Time, Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May) from Agents, Sofia Vergara (Gloria Delgado) from Modern Family.

Favorite Book = Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know, Maze Runner.

Favorite Video Game = Disney Infinity 3.0, Minecraft: Story Mode, SpongeBob HeroPants, Just Dance 2016, Skylander Superchargers, Super Mario Maker.

Favorite Talent Competition = America's Got Talent, American Idol, Dance Moms, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice

Favorite Cooking Show: Cake Boss, Chopped Junior, Cake Wars. H***'s Kitchen, Masterchef Junior. "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives."

(NOTE: H***'s represents a word that I don't like to post publicly)

Favorite Movie = Ant-Man, Daddy's Home, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World, Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2, Cinderella, Pitch Perfect 2.

Favorite Movie Actor = Chris Evans (Captain America) from Avengers, Chris Pratt (Owen) from Jurassic World, Robert Downy Jr. (Iron Man) from Avengers, Chris Hemsworth (Thor) from Avengers, John Boyega (Finn) from Star Wars The Force Awakens, Will Ferrrell (Brad Whitaker) from Daddy's Home.

Favorite Movie Actress = Anna Kendrick (Beca) from Pitch Pitch 2, Jennifer Lawrence, Rebel Wilson (Adam) from Pitch Perfect 2, Daisy Ridley (Rey) from The Force Awakens, Lily (Cinderella) from Cinderella, Scarlet Johansson (Black Widow) from Avengers.

Favorite Animated Movie = Alvin and the Chipmunks Road Chip, Home, Hotel Transylvaniai 2, Minions, Inside Out, Peanuts.

Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie = Amy Poehler (Joy) from Inside Out, Jim Parsons (Oh) from Home, Sandra Bullock (Scarlett Overkill) from Minions, Jennifer Lopez (Lucy) from Home, Justin Long (Alvin) from Alvin and the Chipmunks, Selena Gomez (Mavis) from Hotel Transylvania 2.

Favorite Cartoon = Alvin and the Chipmunks, Gravity Falls, Ninjago, Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob, Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball.

Favorite Music Group = Fall Out, Imagine Dragons, One Direction, Fifth Harmony, Maroon 5, Pentatonix.
Favorite Male Singer = Blake Shelton, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, The Weekend.
Favorite Female Singer = Adele, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, Nicki Minaj.

Favorite Song of the Year = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, Adele's Hello, Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out loud, The Weekend's Can't Feel My Face, Drake's Hotline Bling, Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean?

Favorite New Artist = Alessia Cara, Dnce, Omi, Shawn Mendes, Silento, Walk the Moon.

Favorite Collaboration = Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, Selena Gomez with her song Good For You, Wiz Khalifa's See You Again, Macklemore's Downtown, Meghan Trainor's Like I'm Gonna Lose You. Skrillex and Bieber's Where Are U Now.

MattEmily 03/13/16 12:50 AM

The first Presenter is Ellen DeGeneres from Finding Dory.

Favorite Animated Movie = The blimp goes to.. Hotel Transylvania 2.
The actor that accepts on the movie's behalf is Adam Sandler who did the voice of Count Dracula in the movie.

The Presenters are John Stamos from Fuller House and Keke Palmer from her "Enemiez" musical song-related but not movie or TV-related hit.
Favorite Movie = The blimp goes to... Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The characters that are accepting on the movie's behalf are Chewbacca and BB-8

The Presenters are Anthony Anderson from Black-ish and Heidi Klum from America's Got Talent.
Favorite Female TV Star - Kids' Show = The blimp goes to... Zendaya from K.C. Undercover.

During the commercial break Brec (I don't know who she is so I don't know what her name is or what she's from) and Neel Sethi who did the voice of Mowgirl in the 2016 Jungle Book Movie and Neel is the one who announced that The blimp for Favorite Talent Competition Show goes to... The Voice and on the show's behalf they (well actually Neel) presented it to Blake Shelton.

Nia, Kalani, JoJo, Mackenzie, Maddie and Kendall from "Dance Moms" announced the collaboration performance of Wiz Khalifia and Charlie Puth with their song "See You Again" and they had also announced that their song had won the Blimp for Favorite Collaboration.

Presenters are Meghan Trainor who recorded her "No" single and Grant Gustin from The CW's TV show; The Flash.
Favorite TV Show = The blimp goes to... The Thundermans.
Accepting on the Thundermans' behalf are the entire Thunderman family including Kira Kosarin who plays Phoebe, Jack Griffo who plays Max, Addison Riecke who plays Nora, Diego Velazquez who plays Billy, Chris Tallman who plays Hank, Rosa Blasi who plays Barb and Rosa is also holding Maya Le Clark who plays Chloe on the show. Kira was the one who made the acceptance speech and did most of the talking but Jack included dialogue in there as well.

Jace Norman (Henry Hart/Kid Danger from Henry Danger) used a bucket to slime John Stamos. Blake Shelton tried distracting John a bit so that he wouldn't suspect anything and then Stamos got a bunch of the slime that was on him on Jace.

3 kids and a bigger girl announced that The Blimp for Favorite Male Singer went to Justin Bieber.

After the vote it was announced that the Pranksgiving for DNCE would be a Toilet Paper Launcher so they went to do that right away.

Mario and Luigi started doing some of the Narrating mentioning that it's time for the next award. The female Announcer announced the cast of "Game Shakers" as the ones who will be helping out with that and they are Cree, Madisyn, Benjamin, Thomas and Kel and all 5 are from Game Shakers.
Favorite Voice From An Animated Movie = The blimp goes to... Amy Poehler who did the voice of Joy in Inside Out.

During the commercial break Kira Kosarin and Jack Griffo (Kira did the revealing) did some announcing for a few categories.
For Favorite TV Show, the blimp went to The Muppets.
Male TV Star Blimp Winner is Jim Parsons
Female TV Star is Sofia Vergara
Female Singer is Ariana Grande
New Artist is Shawn Mendes
Song of the Year is Hello
Book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Video Game Just Dance
Movie Actor is Will Ferrell
Movie Actress is Jennifer Lawrence
Cartoon is SpongeBob.

Presenters are Dove Cameron (from Liv and Maddie) and Rob Gronkowski from some League show.
Favorite Music Group = The blimp goes to... Fifth Harmony. All 5 members of their group are there to accept on their group's behalf. After their acceptance speech they got slimed. Dinah did The Forbidden Act of trying to evade the slime.

Lizzy Greene announced the next performance - the song is called "Watch Me" by Silentó.

After the vote Blake Shelton had to wear an Unicorn costume.

The Presenters are Sarah Hyland from Modern Family and Debby Ryan from Jessie.
Favorite Cooking Show = The Blimp goes to... Cakke Boss. Buddy was the one who made the acceptance speech on the show's behalf however there were 3 other people who went up there with him - 2 younger male kids and 1 female that wasn't Buddy's wife since his wife wasn't there.

Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad both of whom did voices for The Angry Birds Movie were not there to present anything but they were there to get slimed.

Cameron Dallas and Bethany Mota - they were both in the Slime Soakers and Cameron was the winner of the vote so the Sime Soaker went off on him.

Laura Marano who recorded her "Boombox" single and Chloe Bennett from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had both announced DNCE as the next musical performance.

Blake Shelton slimed himself.

Classic_Fan 09/22/16 03:39 AM

Well, I've got the lists of the winners. I noticed then that most predictions and votes are in so far. For your info, here are the lists:

Favorite Family TV Show: The Muppets
Favorite Male TV Star–Family Show: Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Female TV Star–Family Show: Sofia Vergara, Modern Family
Favorite TV Show: The Thundermans
Favorite Male TV Star–Kids’ Show: Ross Lynch, Austin & Ally
Favorite Female TV Star–Kids’ Show: Zendaya, K.C. Undercover
Favorite Talent Competition Show: The Voice
Favorite Cooking Show: Cake Boss
Favorite Male Singer: Justin Bieber
Favorite Female Singer: Ariana Grande

That's it! I got a correct guess with the Favorite Cooking Show: The Cake Boss. Let us just look forward to the 2017 winners next year.