Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Campire Scene in C2D (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8653)

Countdown to Destruction 03/08/18 07:08 PM

The Campire Scene in C2D

This scene always mystified me. The acting from everyone buy Paul and Jason was just so bad. It was pretty groan inducing and took me out of the moment of what was otherwise a trmendously paced episode. And its not like the acting in Space wasn't usually very good. So it was odd that they had such a badly acted theme.

It didn't come close to ruining the episode. Its just a shame such a crucial scene was so badly directed.

No Green Spandex 03/08/18 07:18 PM

Re: The Campire Scene in C2D

The extras there just came off very badly. The payoff with everyone claiming to be a Power Ranger was much better. But that was carried by Paul and Jason.

MattEmily 03/08/18 07:49 PM

Extras are just paid (or not paid) to be there to fill out the crowd they're not meant to be good actors.

Boston Ranger Guy 03/08/18 07:51 PM

But usually people with speaking roles are halfway decent. At least for the limited role they might have. That scene should have not made the final cut.

Starlight Supreme 03/09/18 08:21 AM

It didn't ruin the episode. But it did stand out as being out of place. It was actualoy well written, just not well acted. Cutting it out entirely would have been a problem. Since it set up the "I Am A Power Ranger" scene.

Wesley Smallings 03/09/18 11:51 AM

The actress who played Adle wasn't bad in that scene either. Perhaps it would have helped if they used more supporting characters or guest stars that we had already seen during the course of the season.

KimandTommy 03/09/18 07:36 PM

They should have had the original Rangers there instead.

Hexagon Ranger 03/13/18 08:23 PM

It was probably rushed or something. Which is why it wasn't reshot. I shudder to think with how bad the rejected takes were.

Uncle Steve 03/14/18 06:18 PM

The scene probably got lost in all the chaos of production.

Sensei's No Dude 03/17/18 08:07 AM

I don't think it was that bad. It got the point accross for the final scene. It was really quick anyway.