Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Jason or Tommey (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1887)

PRangerX 02/11/04 11:17 PM

Jason or Tommey

A lot of pr fans seem to debate over who is better?

I like both chracters. When I was younger Jason wa always my favorite ranger because he was the leader. I thought Tommey was cool but Jason was the one for me. Now looking back I think both characters are good. Tommey has the edge by tenure but Jason is right their with him when it comes to what it takes to be a ranger and in terms who is the best character out of the original seasons of PR. I think they are bost big parts of Power Rangers early history.

MattEmily 04/27/14 03:57 AM

Re: Jason or Tommey

Both Jason and Tommy are pretty good characters as well as Rangers but I have to go with Tommy over being the better Ranger, it's not just because of length but also because of his determination to doing whatever it took to destroy a monster even if that meant risking their powers or even their lives. Tommy was always in a battle moment whereas Jason sometimes took things too emotionally even before he went into a battle, sometimes I don't believe he always had a battle mindset like Tommy always did.