Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Harry Potter (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1934)

Falling Down 02/04/06 11:59 AM

Harry Potter

Have you guys read Harry Potter, or seen the movies?

What do you think of the whole thing?

Personally I think, that it's a fantastic story, whith livid characters. It's hard to put the book down once you've started. And allthough the idea is actually quite simple it's a huge success.

However, I think the movies can never bring up the same feeling as when u read the book. Especially movie 4 - there has just been cut out to many scence...

kiraford5 02/04/06 12:46 PM

i've read all the books and seen all the movies

i loved the story line. i just wish sirius lived. i cried a lot when he died. I agree that its hard to put the book down.

The movies can never be better than the book, but i love the movies.

Kari 02/04/06 02:09 PM

I love it too

I just hate how in the 3rd movie they didn't unclue Gryffendor winning the Quidditch cup >.< That was one of the main points in the book...

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM 02/05/06 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari
I love it too

I just hate how in the 3rd movie they didn't unclue Gryffendor winning the Quidditch cup >.< That was one of the main points in the book...

exactly and they messed it up because Harry is suppose to get his new broom like during christmas and he gets it at the end and i didnt like the 4th one as much only the ending.

â„¢H2Kâ„¢ 02/05/06 07:02 AM

I tried reading the books but I just dont like reading but I have seen all the movies though and I think they are getting better each film

02/05/06 11:42 PM

Sorry while I do like to read I am not a big Harry Potter Fan. My Lil Sis is though

Razi 02/05/06 11:48 PM

My Mom is reading all the books. She's a bit behind (only on the 4th book) but it's cool. I originally had the first 3 but people kept borrowing them. I never got a chance to read them. I am more of a writer than a reader anyways but I have watched all the movies and loved them.

-Razi

Kari 02/05/06 11:49 PM

I havent' read the 5th or 6th books yet lol

kiraford5 02/06/06 09:21 PM

*a salty tear sheds down her face* Poor Dumbledoor, Poor Sirius, Poor Cedric, Poor Tom, Poor Quirrel