Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Lahana Forum Members this Forum is for you (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1774)

RavenX 08/10/07 07:20 PM

An ignore feature aye? Sweet. Thanks for the tip. I think we all should ignore him. lol

~The RaVeN~

Kamen Rider Decade 08/10/07 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disaace (Post 28900)
So can I ask you a question? Why must you insist on being a dick and making an argument over EVERY LITTLE THING?

Because it pisses you little bitches off.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/13/07 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 28904)
There is actually an ignore feature that would allow everyone to aviod seeing Virginian's posts.

They can try that it won't work since I am still mod of the RPG section. Mods & Admins are exempt from the ignoring function.

DarkMan 08/13/07 05:05 PM

yeah keep on going down the road of destruction verginian you little shit go ahead and see what will happen if you continue p-ranger x will be pissed off just enough to see your sorry ass banned just be warned

Kamen Rider Decade 08/13/07 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28916)
yeah keep on going down the road of destruction

I paved that road already.

Quote:

verginian

Keep going to Primry School.

Quote:

p-ranger x will be pissed off just enough to see your sorry ass banned just be warned

Big fucking loss. :rolleyes: Banned from a nothing board means nothing.

DarkMan 08/14/07 09:52 PM

like the time you destroyed that kid's site along time ago?

Kamen Rider Decade 08/15/07 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28931)
like the time you destroyed that kid's site along time ago?

What pathetic little kid's site?

Unless I have control over the content of a site, I can't destroy it. Ere go, the kid who had that control destroyed it.

DarkMan 08/15/07 05:14 PM

it was a person who you thought was uncool so he deleted u and banned you and you wanted revenge so i gave you my account name and u deleted it

Kamen Rider Decade 08/15/07 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28945)
it was a person who you thought was uncool so he deleted u and banned you and you wanted revenge so i gave you my account name and u deleted it

You got me confused with someone else. You never gave me squat except for a bloke to insult. Only sites I have ever deleted were my own.

DarkMan 08/16/07 12:07 AM

you really dont remember do you?

thats because with your brain cells that you have left your deterieration is inveitable

btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan
nobody cares what you have to say you nobody

Nobody (not even your parents) give a damn about a poodle like you.

so i didn't know that you were a poodle dont confuse me with someone such as yourself