Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Operation Overdirve (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2142)

Razi 01/27/07 02:55 PM

Operation Overdirve

What do you think this season will be like? It looks too much like Turbo to me (minus Justin) and I think without the little kids, it might be pretty good, but I am not sure.

what about u guys??

-Razi

DarkMan 01/27/07 04:43 PM

i pretty much happen to agree with ya raz

kiraford5 01/28/07 12:20 AM

honestly, the only thing ive seen about it was the name! hopefully i'll like it as much as i did Mystic Force!

I thought that one would be very wierd but i loved it.

OMG! I ♥♥♥ Firass!

I actually talked to Melanie (madison) and she and firass are awesome together! Melanie is a very cool person who honestly wuvs her fans and wuvs her firass!

The Eye of Isis 01/28/07 09:02 AM

My first impression was another Turbo as well. lol :lol:

DarkMan 01/28/07 03:36 PM

all girl rangers are sweet and i can remember one couple back in the days of when i was younger namingly an amy jo johnson and a jason david frank when there characters loved each other on the show those were the good ole days and how i miss them but strangly enough i had some dreams about that i traveled back threw time

yeah i wished it were possible

Kari 03/09/07 01:00 AM

Haha Dwayne Cameron is in it. That makes me giggle (tribe guy)

RavenX 03/12/07 01:58 AM

Ok is it just me or is the Overdrive theme not all that great? Not as good as past seasons.

~RX~

kiraford5 03/12/07 10:25 AM

i havent heard the theme yet :(

from the commercials i dont think its the best one though!

see, my fave was the In space theme, in French! i downloaded it one time and it was in french! it was pretty awesome.

RavenX 05/07/07 01:49 PM

Overdrive is turning out ok. I think Mystic force was way better though. I like the episode "Pirate in Pink" where Rose goes "ARRRG!!" hahahaa.

Razi 05/08/07 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX
Ok is it just me or is the Overdrive theme not all that great? Not as good as past seasons.

~RX~

I think the theme stinks. It has too much of a hip hop feel to it. if I'm right, I think its supposed to be sorta rapp-ish, but thats inappropriate, in my opinion for little kids. I am not a rap/hip hop supporter at all, and don't think there is a very positive message.

There have been much better themes.

-Razi