Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7848)

Gruook 04/27/17 07:50 AM

Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 65949)
Oh I forgot about Zordon and Ninjor lol

That's okay but I better idea how to start. What if the demons sealed the Rita and evil but the Sand wizard is the one who sealed the Demons but with the help of Goesi, Zordon's son, Divatox, Zordon, Ninjor, Dimitira are the ones who sealed the

I just read the data for the Lightspeed Recuse. They said that Demons were sealed for thousand while the Rita said that she been sealed in Ten thousand years.

Gruook 04/28/17 04:22 PM

What if the demons from Lightspeed recuse was the one who created the Dumpster? This dumpster turn anyone in the dumpster evil for next ten thousand years. Thousands of years later.

Zedd, Divatox, Zordon, Dimitira, Ninjor and Goesi we the next Power Rangers. These people would be the ones that the Demons.

But the Orgs send the Zedd, Divatox, Zordon, Dimitira, Ninjor and Goesi into space and dimensions.

The Zordon's and Dimitira's son created the Machine Empire to try to take but use of the Dark Specter and Master Vile use this moment to turned the Machine Empire into an evil empire and cause Zordon's and Dimitira's memories of their son lost forever and they lost their memory of their marriage to each other.

Merrick
Princess Shayla
Sorcerer of the Sands
Animus
Master Org

Captain Codfish 05/07/17 06:00 PM

I don't think the demons sealed Rita away. It was Zordon of his allies. Besides she was already evil by that point..

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 05/07/17 06:01 PM

I could actually see Zordon allying with the demons if he thought it benefited him.

Gosei Gold 05/07/17 06:03 PM

I do like the idea of the Machine Empire being originally built don't good.

Gruook 05/11/17 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 66023)
I could actually see Zordon allying with the demons if he thought it benefited him.

How would that work?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosei Gold (Post 66024)
I do like the idea of the Machine Empire being originally built don't good.

Thanks.

Gruook 01/10/18 03:28 PM

What if Machine Empire built the Zords but evil virus causes them to forget their own creation and how they worked?

Gruook 01/11/18 06:09 AM

I'm Back.

Gruook 01/12/18 06:46 PM

@MattEmily about the Recruited. In the MMPR Zordon said that Zack, Kim, Jason, Trini & Billy was the first Earth Power Rangers.