Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Omega Ranger's Debut (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=870)

Smokin Ranger 06/11/05 02:14 PM

I saw that Omega will make his debut in like episdoe 21 or 22(cant remember). But does anyone here know anythign bout this?

Kamen Rider Decade 06/11/05 03:33 PM

So Omega is going to show up in the early 20s, where is your fucking source?

Smokin Ranger 06/11/05 04:34 PM

Here is your proof......

13-21 - "Messenger, Part 1" - Morgana sends for her most powerful allies when she decides to destroy Earth herself.

13-22 - "Messenger, Part 2" - A mysterious Ranger from the future must help the Rangers when they are at the brink of defeat.

13-23 - "Zapped" - Morgana gives a down and out magician a magic wand in exchange for his help in destroying the Rangers.

Kamen Rider Decade 06/11/05 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darkranger@Jun 11 2005, 08:34 PM
Here is your proof......

13-21 - "Messenger, Part 1" - Morgana sends for her most powerful allies when she decides to destroy Earth herself.

13-22 - "Messenger, Part 2" - A mysterious Ranger from the future must help the Rangers when they are at the brink of defeat.

13-23 - "Zapped" - Morgana gives a down and out magician a magic wand in exchange for his help in destroying the Rangers.

It's not proof unless you credit the source until then it is just crap that may or mayt not be true.

Smokin Ranger 06/11/05 04:40 PM

I guess we will just have to wait and see then

jzt451 06/11/05 04:45 PM

[/QUOTE]
So Omega is going to show up in the early 20s, where is your fucking source? [QUOTE]

Here is the source.

Thanks to Kress12 from Rangerboard.

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=62104

Please watch the F word Primal.

Kamen Rider Decade 06/11/05 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jzt451@Jun 11 2005, 08:45 PM
Please watch the F word Primal.
X said this one was going to be run like the old, cussing was allowed there thus it is allowed here. You answer to X and his rules.

That Rangerboard post is no more proof that Dark Ranger's post. Neither are a source and are as reliable as tabloids that say Elvis is alive and Batboy too.

PRangerX 06/11/05 08:56 PM

Usually the titles we get at Rangerboard are right though. Most people of note beleive the titles are authentic. There is no reason to beleive they are false.

Interestingly enough this Japenese poster came out with info on stuff coming up in SPD. It was posted about at Rangerboard and I beleived covered on the main page.

spoilers

A translation of the magazine reveals that A Squad comes back, but under Grumm's control. Kat becomes a Ranger and it showed the Rangers Swat mode ( as well as Jack's mega battle armor). But it says the Omega Ranger is from another planet. Which contradicts the episiode descriptions (which say the Ranger is from the future).
But that could just be a mistake, I tend to go by the episode descriptions.

Kamen Rider Decade 06/11/05 09:01 PM

I saw that poster at Clash of the Megazord. Here it is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/For...PD/spdtereb.jpg

Kat was not pictured as a Ranger it may have been text though.

As for the poster contradicting the episode descriptions, poster is official the episode descriptions have not been proven to be official.

As for most people believing them I don't care, no source and it is nothing more than fan made until proven otherwise with an OFFICIAL source.

Smokin Ranger 06/12/05 09:42 PM

I read at oddsentai, that the glowing ball floating in the last episode. Maybe is the Omega Ranger.