Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers: Undercover Cops (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3959)

Zach-Tommy-Andros 06/28/11 04:20 PM

Power Rangers: Undercover Cops

Episode 1: Pilot

15 years after Zordon died, a 15 year old, about to be 16, fell under a curse set by Dark Specter. He was transformed into the evil mutant called Estrasto. Meanwhile, his brother fell under the same curse just as he turned 15. He became Retyco. Then Estrasto said a spell and shot a ray out of his sword causing a planet to appear.

Estrasto: This Retyco, will be our kingdom, from which we shall rule the world.

Retyco: Yes master, it is a lovely kingdom which to rule from.

Estrasto: Let us go now. (Then they teleported)Now I must create a portal in which to see the world.(Then he swung his sword and appeared a machine that could spot any place in the world.) Wahahahaha.

Retyco: Bahahahaha.

Estrasto: Now we must make an army. How about shockers,(puttys), crobans(soldiers), and Jenksaw who can form a shape of any monster so I can make it. Hahahahahaha.

Retyco: Bahahahaah.

Jenksaw: Thank you for letting me live master.

Estrasto: As long as you don’t fail me.
Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Meanwhile, Andos(Red Space Ranger) and Carter(Red Light Speed Ranger) were teleported to an underground command center.

Carter: What is this place? (Him and Andros start looking around. They a find a woman.)

Angelia: This is the new command center. You 2 have been chosen to pick the new Opower rangers. You must also help me train them to protect the world, from Retyco and Estrasto.

Andros: We will help you. How are we supposed to pick the rangers?

Angelia: The honors karate competition just finished. I would pick the winners.

Carter: How about we teleport the best 3 guys and the best 2 girls here.

Angelia: I will do so.

Then 5 people were in the middle of the command center. They began to look around. Then one screamed.

Kelsey: Carter and Andros!

Jessica: Oh my goodness. You’re right.

Taylor: You 2 are power rangers.

Jack: That’s awesome.

Riley: Does this mean we’re going to be power rangers?

Andros: Yes it does.

Carter: You seem excited about this.

Angelia: So let me tell you the situation. Estrasto has taken reign of everything evil. He has become the king. With his brother Retyco, he will be hard to defeat. You will receive powers to become the Power Rangers: Undercover Cops. Taylor, you will be the red dog ranger. Your weapon is the power sword. You will have control of the Bulldog-Warrior Zord. Kelsey, you will be the blue turtle ranger. Your weapon is the power bow. You will have control of the Sea Turtle-Shield Zord. Riley, you will be the green bird ranger. Your weapon will be the blaster cannon. You will have control of the Falcon-Wing Zord. Jessica, you will be the yellow cat ranger. Your weapon will be the power daggers. You will control the Tiger-Leg Zord. Jack, you will be the black cat ranger. Your weapon will be the power axe. You will control the Jaguar-Leg Zord. Together, they will form the megazord. Now go live your lifes and we will alert you of any danger. (Then the 5 teleported out)

The rangers were walking down the road when Retyco appeared with 5 shockers.

Taylor: Guys, we got trouble, let’s get it in gear. Red Dog.
Kelsey: Blue Turtle
Riley: Green Bird.
Jessica: Yellow Cat
Jack: Black Cat.

Then the rangers were ready for battle. They each had 1 shocker to defeat. Then Taylor ran and drop kicked 1. Kelsey roundhouse kicked one in the head. Riley jumped and wrapped his legs on one’s head and flipped him. Jessica punched 1 and side kicked it. Jack punched his in the face and swiped his leg. Then the shockers were defeated, and Retyco had grown huge.

Taylor: Red Dog in to Bulldog-Warrior Zord.
Kelsey: Blue Turtle into Seas Turtle-Shield Zord.
Riley: Green Bird into Falcon-Wing Zord.
Jessica: Yellow Cat into Tiger-Leg Zord.
Jack: Black Cat into Jaguar-Leg Zord.

Then they were in Megazord. They used the power sword to strike Retyco. He shot a thunderbolt causing damage to the zords. They struck him again and he was damaged.

Retyco: You haven’t seen the last of me rangers. (Then he teleported away)

Angelia: Good job rangers. I am proud of a job well done.

Carter: Way to go guys. Maybe, I’ll join you out there sometime.

Andros: That goes for me too.

Angelia: So rangers, I will alert you the next time darkness comes to earth. Be alert to me calling. Now go live and make sure no one finds out you are rangers.

mbozzo 08/13/11 11:08 PM

Re: Power Rangers: Undercover Cops

It's a good story. I would like to read more. :D