Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Potential Spoilers for PR Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6806)

PRangerX 06/10/15 11:30 AM

Potential Spoilers for PR Movie

Aparently there may have been a leak of the opening scenes and other details

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/power-range...online-1505399

So we get full shot of Rita and Zordon battling it out? With Zordon as Red Ranger no less. Very interesting if this is true or how the film shakes out.

Dino Charger 06/13/15 12:06 PM

Re: Potential Spoilers for PR Movie

So we are finally seeing the battle between Rita and Zordon. Plus its confirmed that Zordon was Red Ranger. So that means Zordon was indeed a Power Ranger.

Captain Codfish 06/13/15 12:07 PM

Only in the reboot universe. The battle is for the reboot continuity not from the show.

Mesagog Lives 06/13/15 12:09 PM

Humm...Since MMPR was before my time when it first aired...I feel I can go into this movie objectively and not influenced by nostalgia.

Rangermanuel 06/13/15 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelby's Boyfriend (Post 55319)
So we are finally seeing the battle between Rita and Zordon. Plus its.confirmed.that Zordon was Red Ranger. So that means Zordon was indeed a Power Ranger.

Which is totally awesome

Sledge's Bounty 06/13/15 05:07 PM

No Doubt! Talk about a fanboys dream! How many times have we imagined the battle
as fans?

Massive Ego 06/13/15 05:09 PM

Starting to have a little more faith in this project. At least the people who ruined the TV show have nothing to do with this.

MMPR Forever 06/13/15 05:11 PM

I must say as an MMPR fan my interest is peaked. As long as they don't make it super dark, this could live up to the golden era.

Sentai Is Forever 06/13/15 05:13 PM

I'd rather them ditch Rita and Zordon for Braza and Bandora. This would be awesome if they would just use Zyuranger instead of MMPR.

Rangermanuel 06/13/15 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge's Bounty (Post 55326)
No Doubt! Talk about a fanboys dream! How many times have we imagined the battle
as fans?

Well since 1993