Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The future of RPM (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7649)

Samurai Mentor 12/22/16 06:29 PM

The future of RPM

What do you see happening to the RPM universe going foward?

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 07:26 PM

Re: The future of RPM

Its has such a bleak future. Which is one of the reasons I don't like RPM. Way too dark. The worst of all the post MMPR shows.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:50 PM

I can't see where they would have much of a future with the world they way it was. Of course, I didn't see much of thst season.

Kameron Poe 12/22/16 09:02 PM

Well the planet was starting to become green again. So it was almost like the Morphing Grid was starting to heal the Earth.

Green Scorpion Ranger 12/22/16 09:47 PM

Given its Power Rangers. I am sure the people of Corinth will find a way to rebuild. Of course someone will have to face Venjix when he re-emerges.

Lord Vrak 12/22/16 09:54 PM

I think someone will find a way to merge it with the real PRU.

No Green Spandex 12/23/16 11:58 AM

Real PRU or not. Its funny that the RPMU is just like the prime PRU when it comes to differences from our reality. In the RPMU the Earth can heal itself from an apocalypse, as long as you defeat the bad guy.

Inner Senshi 12/23/16 08:33 PM

This is why you don't do serious seasons. It gets depressing. RPM was still pretty good when they weren't focused on the doom and gloom.

Goldar's Revenge 12/23/16 11:16 PM

Most likely there is some sort of pru version of the team. Probably more similar to Go-onger.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/23/16 11:37 PM

I think humanity will rebuild a little but but will ultimately colonize other worlds. Earth will be left has a desert planet and until it evovles into something else.