Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Is there anyone you'd like from MR back on board? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2438)

PrimoPiccolo 12/12/06 07:31 PM

Is there anyone you'd like from MR back on board?

With Dragon Knight bringing Kamen Rider back to the U.S., are there any cast or crew members from Saban's Masked Rider that you would like to see working on this project?

Kamen Rider Spade 12/12/06 07:52 PM

I would like to see the guy who played dex come back as a villen. we see him give the decks and telling the riders to fight each other.

The 2nd Evil 12/12/06 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo
With Dragon Knight bringing Kamen Rider back to the U.S., are there any cast or crew members from Saban's Masked Rider that you would like to see working on this project?

Must...resist...urge...to...shout...Ferbus.... GAH!

:p

Poweranimals 12/13/06 10:09 AM

I'd love to see TJ Roberts back.

Tendou Soujiro 12/14/06 11:02 AM

To be honest no one actualy

Aussie Rider 12/18/06 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 2nd Evil
Must...resist...urge...to...shout...Ferbus.... GAH!

:p

Only if he gets Rider Kicked to hell. :D

MR-Aftershock 12/18/06 02:00 PM

Scott Page-Patger

Kamen Rider 01/11/07 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tendou Soujiro
To be honest no one actualy

Agreed. I don't even want to see them again.

kabuto121 08/13/07 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Spade
I would like to see the guy who played dex come back as a villen. we see him give the decks and telling the riders to fight each other.

I would love to see dex come back. that would be awsome.I could see him being the mirror master/odin or come back as kamen rider black rx like a colaberation or team up the would be cool.

MattEmily 05/22/12 11:37 PM

Re: Is there anyone you'd like from MR back on board?

Yes, I'd like to see the actors that played Dex, Molly and Molly's Parents however it wasn't ever going to happen unless they were in new roles but even then it was completely unlikely. Masked Rider was a Saban production so at the time of Dragon Knight's production, Disney likely would have had any and pretty much all of the related Masked Rider rights.