Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   VR Troopers in "Legendary Battle"? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6092)

VR Master 12/17/14 11:59 AM

VR Troopers in "Legendary Battle"?

I know they messed it up just trying to honor their own past. But as a fan of VR Troopers it would have been cool to see them use the Troopers in it. Would have been cool to see Ryan,JB, and Kaitlin fighting alongside the Power Rangers. Even if they were really stunties in suits.

MattEmily 12/17/14 02:39 PM

Re: VR Troopers in "Legendary Battle"?

I agree it would've been cool to see the VR Troopers helping out the Legendary Rangers and Megaforce not to mention the Beetleborgs, Masked Rider and the Ninja Turtles as well.

Zabitan 12/17/14 03:25 PM

That would have been cool.

I remember thinking before Super Megaforce came out after hearing that they refilmed the Legend War to remove the Pre Zyuranger Sentai Rangers that it would have been cool if they still used those episodes but refilmed them to have the other Saban superheroes.

There's also Super Hero War Z. That has Shaider, and Kamen Rider Black RX, and the Gokaiger morph into Blue Stinger Borg, Chromium Gold Borg, and Karato.

Delta Black 03/03/15 10:37 PM

It would have been pretty sweet if they could have pulled that off. I don't even know if the suits still exist. But that sure would have got people talking.

Virtual Vagabond 11/30/17 01:05 PM

That would have been awesome it's a shame they couldn't have found a way to do that.

MattEmily 11/30/17 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta Black (Post 52945)
It would have been pretty sweet if they could have pulled that off. I don't even know if the suits still exist. But that sure would have got people talking.

some of the suits do exist I wouldn't say "still exist" since those suits back then wouldn't be usable due to age and sticking parts that would be difficult to repair or would be too costly BUT Toei did recreate some of those suits for Gokaiger usage purposes.

Trooper Supreme 03/01/18 11:38 AM

Yes that would have been awesome. But the Troops s would have stoled the show.