Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 04/01/08 Power Rangers Jungle Fury will TEAMUP with... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2659)

FrekinRican345 05/13/08 05:00 PM

u never know they could.

Poweranimals 05/14/08 04:04 PM

My source was surprised that Disney resorted to scabs for PRJF. For a while there, people thought it would be the last season so it definitely would've been disappointing if this was how they chose to end things. Fortunately, that's no longer the case.

PrimoPiccolo 05/14/08 07:55 PM

Hey, now, we don't know the quality of these episodes yet.

If "A-Class" employees produce the amount of forgettable material that's come out lately, we could be in for a pleasant surprise. Not expecting any real change at all, but I'll wait and see.

But as far as the staff goes, yes, it would have been disappointing to see Jackie go out like that. And ONLY Jackie.

DarkRanger99 05/14/08 08:01 PM

Since we know that PR is continuing at least in 2009, can it become a rule not to discuss the possibility of PR becoming canceled unless there is firm evidence? I'm realy getting tired of hearing it, no offense to you Primo.

PRangerX 05/14/08 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31144)
Hey, now, we don't know the quality of these episodes yet.

If "A-Class" employees produce the amount of forgettable material that's come out lately, we could be in for a pleasant surprise. Not expecting any real change at all, but I'll wait and see.

But as far as the staff goes, yes, it would have been disappointing to see Jackie go out like that. And ONLY Jackie.

The problem is that they aparently just adapted Sentai, even more then usual. So it may result in minimal US storylines and JF becoming a lame duck season, dependent on Gekiranger's own quality. But we will see.

PRangerX 05/14/08 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRanger99 (Post 31145)
Since we know that PR is continuing at least in 2009, can it become a rule not to discuss the possibility of PR becoming canceled unless there is firm evidence? I'm realy getting tired of hearing it, no offense to you Primo.

I am not a fans of rules that limit discussion. Maybe someone can make a thread reminding people that the threat of PR cancelling is long over with. Which could help dissuade any discussion on it. We have that one thread talking about the possible end of PR, that may confuse some people. We could even sticky the new thread for awhile.

PrimoPiccolo 05/15/08 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX
The problem is that they aparently just adapted Sentai, even more then usual. So it may result in minimal US storylines and JF becoming a lame duck season, dependent on Gekiranger's own quality.

Well, Gekiranger was awesome, so the more they stick to that, the better off we'll be.

RangerKing 05/15/08 07:21 AM

Which I have no problem with, but if it stinks then it needs to be adapted in a different way or if it just wouldn't work.

DarkRanger99 05/15/08 04:13 PM

Well there obviously won't be TOO much sentai footage considering we're getting 3 JF exclusive rangers, but who knows how long they will last.

Poweranimals 05/15/08 04:32 PM

For three episodes.