Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 04/01/08 Power Rangers Jungle Fury will TEAMUP with... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2659)

RangerKing 04/07/08 07:04 PM

But you know with this year being ninja based and Miratrix and Kamdor were ninjas....Dai Shi could've done something (maybe).

DarkBlaze 04/08/08 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 30839)
But you know with this year being ninja based and Miratrix and Kamdor were ninjas....Dai Shi could've done something (maybe).

Jungle Fury is not Ninja based.

PrimoPiccolo 04/08/08 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance

Why do people always get their shorts in a bunch about the definition of 'ninja'? You know he meant that the series is based in martial arts. Obviously they're not ninjas, but if you're going to get so technical about the meaning, I can think of a ton of reasons the Wind and Thunder Rangers weren't true ninjas either.

Sakura3 04/08/08 03:23 AM

Actually correct because Jungle Fury like the Toei based series is Kung Fu. We've only had one Ninja themed series which was Ninja Storm. Disney has only used one theme style for each show they adapted. Like Space Patrol Delta was intergalactic police themed and Mystic Force was a Magic theme. This year is Jungle / Kung Fu.

Power Rangers XV in 09 will be some sort of racing feel to it so Power Rangers 09 will have a name to fit the style for the year. Also this year it'll possibly have something to do with enviornmental defense battles like the Toei series. We've been geting a lot of that with Mystic Force , Space Ptrol Delta and Jungle Fury. However before too long we could see some styles used in the Saban era days since Disney hasn't used them yet. That's what happened with Dino Thunder. We had a lot of the same kind of Zords we saw in Mighty Morphin. Soon we could see a Zeo or In Space type theme with a new tweak.

Poweranimals 04/08/08 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance (Post 30844)

But it is about an academy dedicated to training young people in an ancient form of martial arts in order to protect the world against evil.

PrimoPiccolo 04/08/08 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
Disney has only used one theme style for each show they adapted. This year is Jungle / Kung Fu.

Which is two themes.

DarkRanger99 04/09/08 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 30857)
Which is two themes.

lol true!

Harlan Phoenix 04/27/08 07:37 PM

I've called this on both HenshinTalk and Rangerboard, but I'll say it here too.

I'm betting that Dai Shi's first host was the original Lothor.

red timeforce ranger 04/27/08 08:56 PM

dai shi is dragon

Macdaddyc 04/28/08 01:07 AM

actually i think that it's better to do JF/OO team up because that's how it always been, except for PROO. Usually every season teams up with the previous season.

PROO had Mystic Force Green Ranger which was right but everyone else wasnt suppose to be there.