Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Astronema really going to betray Andros? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8668)

Astro Omega 03/22/18 06:28 PM

Was Astronema really going to betray Andros?

In "Astronema Thinks Twice"...Was Karone turning the Rangers in part of their plan or did she have a change of heart when she saved them?

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 03/22/18 09:25 PM

Re: Was Astronema really going to betray Andros?

I can see how turning them into Specter could have been planned. Especially when they thought they were going to fond Zordon. Astronema was going to set them up but clearly wasn't comfortable with it. She ended up having a change of heart just in time to save her new friends.

Superstatler 03/22/18 09:27 PM

I find it odd that the Space Team didn't call her out for almost turning them in. Aside from Andros who was understandably biased.

Astronema 03/22/18 09:31 PM

Karone was definitely conflicted . But I think she really thought Zordon was on the planet and was supposed to turn on the Rangers after leading them there. But she really was considering letting them have Zordon. When the real trap was pulled Specter expected Astronema to go along with it. But she chose to join the Rangers instead.

Goldar's Revenge 03/25/18 11:31 AM

Yes, Specter's plan was always to have Astronema lure the Rangers into a trap. She probably didn't know Zordon wasn't actually there tough. And she had second thoughts obviously.

KimandTommy 03/25/18 11:33 AM

This is proof that Astronema was always evil. No matter what name she went by. She only helped the Rangers because she was worried Specter would kill her after she outlived her usefulness.

Smarty Pants Rose 03/25/18 11:36 AM

I always thought it would have been more interesting if Ashley was captured and became Cyber Astronema or whatever her new name would be. Since Karone already turned at this point. Plus the Rangers would finally understsnd how Andros felt about his sister being lost.

Cyber Astronema 03/25/18 11:37 AM

When I was a kid , I thought Karone was gonna become the Purple Ranger after this.

Maligore 03/25/18 11:40 AM

Too bad Saban was too cheap to make a new Ranger.

MattEmily 03/25/18 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 75634)
This is proof that Astronema was always evil. No matter what name she went by. She only helped the Rangers because she was worried Specter would kill her after she outlived her usefulness.

no what's that proof of is you have no brain. You're delusional and in dire need of serious help.