Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5353)

adibsheikh 08/29/17 07:41 AM

[FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!
Forever Red!!:):)
Video Link:
love this video!!:):)

mbozzo 09/11/17 09:49 PM

Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I hate to post this, but I believe that the video link doesn't work. Prove me wrong. :mad2: :angry:

MattEmily 09/11/17 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 67091)
I hate to post this, but I believe that the video link doesn't work. Prove me wrong. :mad2: :angry:

now it does :D

Kimberly Hart 10/02/17 10:29 PM

I still don't understand why Aurico was there instead of Rocky. Also Eric had no place there. i didn't like where they acted like Jason and Tommy weren't friends anymore.

Goldar's Revenge 10/07/17 12:11 PM

Amit viewed Eric as a Red Ranger and there was never any place for Rocky to show up as a Ranger. They needed ten Rangers to represent ten years of the show's run at the time. Thats why Eric and Aurico were chosen.

White Tiger Fan 10/07/17 12:12 PM

Rocky was going to cameo as Tommy's butler but they couldn't get ahold of Steve Cardensa to offer the role to him.

MattEmily 10/07/17 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberly Hart (Post 67237)
I still don't understand why Aurico was there instead of Rocky. Also Eric had no place there. i didn't like where they acted like Jason and Tommy weren't friends anymore.

Aurico was a Red Ranger which is why he was there. Rocky didn't have a separate Ranger suit since it would've looked identical to Jason's.
Yes Eric had no place there but they needed 10 Red Rangers so they had no choice in the matter.

MattEmily 10/07/17 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan (Post 67321)
Rocky was going to cameo as Tommy's butler but they couldn't get ahold of Steve Cardensa to offer the role to him.

partly right. Rocky was going to be the Butler but he would've morphed if Austin was unable to return the problem is that they had contacted him so they knew he was interested in returning but he was in the middle of moving and he forgot to give them his updated details so when they tried to contact him they weren't able to since they didn't have access to his new details.

Everyone Loves Rocky 10/09/17 06:14 PM

What a waste that would have been by using Rocky as a butler. People would have rather seen him as a Ranger over Jason anyways.

Adam White Tiger 10/09/17 06:15 PM

I think people would have rather had Adam as Red over those two.