Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What was Billy working on? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6513)

PRangerX 02/27/15 12:34 PM

What was Billy working on?

Billy had a secret project in Zeo. Which led to the Rangers thinking he was the Gold Ranger. But it was never revealed. What was it?

MattEmily 02/27/15 01:02 PM

Re: What was Billy working on?

it probably had something to do with the Turbo technology but once David left the idea was scrapped.

The Ghost Ranger 02/27/15 03:41 PM

There were various rumors: Turbo Powers, new Zeo Zords, possible personal powers for himself incase he needed to go into battle.

A Gia To Remember 02/27/15 04:13 PM

I think he built the Turbo Zords. They were just in storage until the Turbo Movie.

Massive Ego 02/27/15 04:15 PM

The writers just got lazy and forgot about it. We are probaby puttinf more thought intk it than them.

MMPR Forever 02/27/15 04:20 PM

I didn't like how Billy stopped being a Ranger in Zeo. It made no sense to keep him on the show and not be a Ranger.There were stlll more stories to tell. He would never have quit being a Ranger. Billy was one of the best and shouldn't have been replaced by Tonya.

MattEmily 02/27/15 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 52568)
I think he built the Turbo Zords. They were just in storage until the Turbo Movie.

no he didn't. Zordon specifically stated in dialogue that the Rangers themselves that were there were creating the Turbozords.

MattEmily 02/27/15 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 52570)
I didn't like how Billy stopped being a Ranger in Zeo. It made no sense to keep him on the show and not be a Ranger.There were stlll more stories to tell. He would never have quit being a Ranger. Billy was one of the best and shouldn't have been replaced by Tonya.

I agree that it was disappointing with Billy no longer being a Ranger but it totally made sense with why he opted to quit being a Power Ranger since he was more valuable to the team helping out Zordon and Alpha in the Power Chamber... he didn't need to worry about getting his hands dirty so he could focus more on creating arsenal and weapons for the Rangers.

Billy wasn't one of the best your mind is just clouded with your MMPR obsession which you really need to get out of.

Despite what the show stated Billy wasn't replaced by Tanya. The Yellow Ranger in Zeo was going to be Aisha or Tanya it wasn't going to be a guy since the Yellow Ranger had a skirt which means no guy was going to be allowed to be it... and since Karan opted to leave they had to write Karan's Aisha character out and introduce Nakia's Tanya character to replace Aisha as a Ranger.

Spike Hart 02/27/15 09:07 PM

Its too bad they couldn't just make Billy yellow. Kinda funny how Ohranger is one of the few sentais to have a female Yellow Ranger. Since a lot of times PR has had female yellows adapted from male sentai yellows.

No Green Spandex 02/27/15 09:09 PM

If Zordon would have known Rocky was gonna join the Machine Empire then he might have rethought letting Billy quit.