Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Samurai continued from RPM? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7665)

Red Tornado 12/26/16 02:13 PM

Should Samurai continued from RPM?

Especially since there was a cliffhanger?

Rangerlord 12/26/16 03:50 PM

Re: Should Samurai continued from RPM?

It would have been nice to have resolution to the finale. They should have had " Clash Of The Red Rangers" take place after RPM.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:24 PM

I don't think so. RPM was really bad. Way too serious and over dramatic. I am glad Samurai did its own thing and tried to get back the fun MMPR dynamic.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 09:04 PM

I think they wanted to start fresh since the show had been on hiatus. And there was an ownership change. RPM did win the day and Venjix was still trapped in the morphers.

Superstatler 12/26/16 09:15 PM

It would have been interesting. But I don't think they were ever going to go this route. Even with the Venjix ending. RPM was never supposed to continue.

Dayu's Tears 12/26/16 09:24 PM

I don't think how the source footage would have matched. It would have worked better if a car based Sentai was used next.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:23 AM

RPM was another season that had good ideas but ended up being disjointed. The behind the scenes issues had a lot to do with this. I think it was best to start fresh with Samurai. RPM should have only been a one season concept anyway. It is disappointing that Samurai was so medicore.

White Tiger Fan 12/27/16 11:30 AM

Amit had a good idea to continue it in one of his later sentai adaption treatments. I believe it was.for Go-buster.

Gold Ranger In Danger 12/27/16 02:19 PM

RPM did everything it set out to do. I would have liked a better team up though.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/27/16 02:24 PM

An RPM continuation would have beem great. I don't think Samurai was the season ro do it. Its a shame Sentai can't produce similar themes consecutively before chanting things up.